It’s the world’s Number 1 party tour to the coolest nightlife destinations in northern Europe.
Nordic Rock, which takes in Reykjavik in Iceland, Copenhagen in Denmark and Hamburg in Germany, will end in a rock’n’roll bang at one of Europe’s best concerts: Baltic Open Air.
The tour promises thirsty travellers an unforgettable experience, with the pub-, bar-, and club-scene in these destinations rated among the best in the world.
From sipping drinks in Icelandic hot springs and unique tiny pubs, to one of the world’s greatest party miles (the Reeperbahn) and epic clubs, this trip leaves punters standing front-row to some of the best live acts in Europe.
Nordic Rock Tour includes:
- Best available accommodation (4-star hotels throughout)
- All transportation from Reykjavik through to Schleswig (direct flights from Reykjavik to Copenhagen, 5-star VIP coach bus for all other routes)
- All entry to pubs and bars
- Tickets to Baltic Open Air concert
- And much more (see website below for details)
- It’s a smorgasbord of the best pubs, bars and clubs in northern Europe.
Ready to rock? View details of the Nordic Rock tour.